Lilly Conference Travel Grants
Lilly Conference Travel Grants have been suspended until travel restrictions are lifted.
Instead, we are pleased to offer up to 250 registration grants to attend the ITLC Lilly Online Conference. The conference features synchronous and asynchronous sessions spread over the months of May through August. Synchronous programming, scheduled across four Wednesdays in May, includes plenary presentations by some of our favorite speakers, including Stephen Brookfield. View the program for more information.
Sign up via email message to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note ...
- A PSU email address is required for conference registration and attendance (e. g., email@example.com).
- Faculty members of any rank or title, graduate assistants, teaching assistants, post-docs, or members of the learning design community are eligible to sign up.
- Log-in instructions will be sent directly from the conference organizers prior to the start of the conference.
- If you’ve already registered on your own, contact the conference organizers at firstname.lastname@example.org to request a refund.
- Please direct all questions regarding registration or your ITLC Lilly site membership to email@example.com.
Questions? Email firstname.lastname@example.org.
"As a graphic designer, visual artist and lecturer navigating the benchmarks of higher ed, it was a kind reminder on how to overcome personal obstacles and institute self-care to achieve my professional and teaching goals."
Lecturer, Graphic Design
Penn State, Lehigh Valley
"Thanks for this educational grant. I attended the Lilly Conference and thought it was a very good forum for learning and networking. In fact, I have not attended a conference recently that offered so much new information or stimulating conversation. I really enjoyed this opportunity and am grateful that I was offered this type of support to be able to attend this caliber conference."
COL (R), US Army
Associate Teaching Professor
Assistant Dean for Online Education & Outreach
Penn State College of Nursing