Important SP16 Finals Information!
During finals week (May 2 – May 9), all exams must be picked up at the Scanning Office. Exams designated as return by campus mail will be mailed after Tuesday, May 10.
SP16 Finals Scanning Hours
- 8:00A – 5:00P Monday, May 2 – Thursday, May 5
- 5:00P – 11:00P Drop Box
- 8:00A – 3:00P Friday, May 6*
*Exams dropped off after 3:00 p.m. may not be processed until Monday, May 9
Our scanning system offers instructors enhanced web features and immediate access to student score data once a job has been scanned. Errors with answer keys, student answer sheets, or changes to the exam setup or scoring profile can be quickly and easily configured electronically without the need for re-scanning.
The basic workflow of the system is described below. Please send any questions not answered here to us at email@example.com
- Administer your exam.
- Bubble in a clean answer key for each version of the exam.
- Fill out and print the Job Submittal Form at your desk or at one of the computers located in the Scanning office in Pollock Building. Paper copies of the form are also available in Pollock.
- Attach optional job forms.
- Bring the printed forms, keys and Scantron sheets to Pollock.
- Processing time is 2 to 3 business days.
After Student Sheets are Scanned
- An email will be sent to the instructor of record indicating that the scan job is complete.
- You may pick up the sheets or they will be returned to you in campus mail.
- Sheets with errors will be separated and the error noted. Sheets with missing or incorrect student numbers may be resubmitted as an Append Job.
- All other errors or corrections to your exam may be made on the Instructor Tools web site. If you need assistance, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- You may run any necessary reports from the Instructor Tools web site. There is a report available, under custom reports, for uploading scores to Angel and/or other gradebooks.
Where to Find Us
Fall and Spring Hours
8:00A - 5:00P, Monday through Friday
Closed University holidays
9:00A - 3:00P, Monday through Thursday
Closed Fridays* and University holidays
*Open 9:00A - 3:00P Friday, August 12, 2016
2 to 3 business days
For your convenience, materials may be left in the drop slot adjacent to the entrance to 105 Pollock. Please review the drop off checklist (pdf) before dropping your materials in the slot.